This weekend was Brady's first sleepover with his cousin, Carter. They were both so good, and we kept them very busy. We went ice skating, watched Wow! Wow! Wubsy!, ate spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, played in the basement, and read stories. Despite our efforts to wear them out, it wasn't until Brady went into his own room at 9:30pm that anyone got to bed. Brady was sad to see Carter leave on Sunday morning and is already planning his next sleepover party!
Pictures to follow!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Can you put the photos on Snapfish too, so I can write a post about Carter's first sleepover and ice skating? He was EXHAUSTED yesterday! He fell asleep before we got on 70 and was asleep by 5:30 last night! We will have to return the favor soon! Let me know when you want a night off! Thanks again!
I'll send the pictures, as always...I'm glad that Carter had fun...and that we wore him out for you! We should send Brady over there so you can get a taste of what wrangling two of them is like!
Did you see we are livin' Bliven?
I am so glad that you are "LIVIN' BLIVEN!" I have three people that are livin' bliven now!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment