Thursday, September 5, 2013

July 2013 (AKA - The Summer Without the Beach)

Okay, so I wish there was more to say about July.  When I looked at the pictures I was not so surprised by how much time we spent at home.  We did take several trips to Hershey Park (about once or twice a week), though we didn't bring our camera too often because I don't like leaving it with the stroller, and I can't always carry it along.  Another excuse for the lack of excitement in July might also be because some pictures are still on my camera...there's a very good chance of that! 
 
Anyway, we made the best of our summer at home.  With a lot of baths, visits with grandparents, playing with blocks, reading to our dolls, playing in our saucer and jumper, and taking more baths!  When I upload more pictures from the camera I might find something more exciting.  Until then, this is what we have!
 






No comments: