On Saturday night Hillery and I played a few hours of the Monopoly Electronic Banking game. I highly recommend this to anyone who love Monopoly, but just hates setting it up. The game moves much quicker and it is fun and easy to add and subtract money from your credit card with the electronic banker. You also don't have to do any math in your head to slow you down...the banker does it all. It's fun to play...even if you don't win (...but I did!)Saturday, October 25, 2008
Monopoly Electronic Banking
On Saturday night Hillery and I played a few hours of the Monopoly Electronic Banking game. I highly recommend this to anyone who love Monopoly, but just hates setting it up. The game moves much quicker and it is fun and easy to add and subtract money from your credit card with the electronic banker. You also don't have to do any math in your head to slow you down...the banker does it all. It's fun to play...even if you don't win (...but I did!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment