Brady was Buzz Lightyear this Halloween. It's amazing that a movie that came out over a decade ago is still so popular with little kids. Disney Pixar definitely knows the formula to create timeless movies.While Brady is trick-or-treating, we like to remind him of his manners of saying, "Thank you!" when he receives candy from any neighbor. At our first neighbor's house when I asked Brady what he says to show thanks, he replied, "To Infinityyyyyyyy and Beyond!" and leaped off her porch steps.




..check out the wingspan on that costume!
Every year I get Brady's costumes from Lucy's consignment shop (except last year when he wanted to be a pirate...they didn't have one). It is definitely worth scoping out your local secondhand store before shelling out $20 for a costume that they will literally only wear for a few hours. Brady's fully lined, zipper close, Buzz costume from the Disney store only cost me $9!








1 comment:
I just sent the pictures I took on Holloween.
Post a Comment