This was definitely a "mommy" weekend because I planned so many fun things just for myself. Of course, this wouldn't be possible without a wonderful husband and amazing parents who helped to take care of Brady while Mommy was out gallivanting around all weekend. On Friday night I got to go to dinner and a movie with my girlfriends. We saw Twilight, and it was AMAZING! While I was a the movie, Brad and Paul went to the Maryland Basketball game. Grandma and Papa Busche hosted a Brady sleepover that night - he couldn't have been more excited about it. Then on Saturday morning, Brad (did I mention that he is amazing?) watched Brady and Carter while I went with the women in my family to the Maryland Christmas Craft Show at the Frederick Fairgrounds and out to lunch in Frederick. Saturday night ended with my absolute favorite pastime, BINGO! Susie won a basket, and Hillery and I went home empty handed (again). The lady next to us won three times! The weekend ended with church on Sunday morning and then a low-key family activity - Bolt!
Although it was a busy, it was an absolutely wonderful weekend. I am so blessed to be able to spend quality time with people that I love and care about. I am definitely thankful for my family and friends!
Although it was a busy, it was an absolutely wonderful weekend. I am so blessed to be able to spend quality time with people that I love and care about. I am definitely thankful for my family and friends!










No comments:
Post a Comment