Isn't that the best? I know some parents are addicted/love buying their kids toys. Me- books! Every place we go I buy Grace a book or two. And, she loves them! Great pic.
You are going to have to give me a tutorial on those changing pad things. We decided to go with a dresser and changing pad instead of a changing table, but I don't get those pads at all. They just don't look safe!
2 comments:
Isn't that the best? I know some parents are addicted/love buying their kids toys. Me- books! Every place we go I buy Grace a book or two. And, she loves them! Great pic.
You are going to have to give me a tutorial on those changing pad things. We decided to go with a dresser and changing pad instead of a changing table, but I don't get those pads at all. They just don't look safe!
Post a Comment