Monday, June 1, 2009

Bliven La' Vida Loca!


We had a very crazy weekend...and a few more coming up.


Friday night was the performance of "Shakespeare Celebration", a drama production that my friends and I put on at school. The kids did great, especially since we put it together in only three weeks. We then got suckered into helping out at the cast party afterwards and relaxed a bit at the Green Turtle after that.


Saturday was fun and relaxing! The weather was amazing! It started with Brady's final t-ball game of the season (unless they reschedule the 2 rain-outs). Brady did a great job, and has improved immensely since the beginning of the season. He did a great job batting and made it on base every time. He also did a much better job in the field by paying attention to most of the game...though I was nervous that he would get hit when the coach put him behind the pitcher.


Saturday evening we went to dinner with Megan and Paul and Tess at the Green Turtle in Frederick. It was so nice that we were able to sit outside on Carol Creek and catch up. The boys took the kids back home to bed and Megan and I got to spend a few hours together...just some girl talk at Isabella's!


Sunday I was off to see Sophia and Susie. Nick and Carter were out of town for Justin's baptism, so we got to have some sister time and catch up. I can't believe that Sophie is six weeks old this week! She is the cutest baby (and looks so much like Carter...and her mom).
Next weekend, I'm off to Heather's bachelorette party at her parents' beach house in Rehobeth...should be a good time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was in Frederick all weekend too for the wedding festivities. We even got our hair done right on Carol Creek - it was such a nice day. If things hadn't been so hectic maybe we could have gotten together for a quick coffee to catch up!