
This summer we decided to try our hand at gardening. We started with one cherry tomato plant. I thought that it would be easy to keep up with, would produce results rather quickly, and it might encourage Brady to try a new food. Well, the first two presumptions were correct, but not the last. This is a picture of our first red cherry tomato and Brady picking it. He has tried to eat them every one in a while, but they get spit out very quickly. I think that Brad has been putting miracle grow in it, because we have so many cherry tomatoes it is ridiculous. I definitely need some more creative ways of using cherry tomatoes in our food. I also have a monster herb garden in a pot on the back deck that I am not utilizing enough. Who really wants to cook in the summer anyway? It's supposed to be my time OFF!
No comments:
Post a Comment