After Brad was pulled from class to help Brady down in the nurse's station (one huge perk to having Brady in the same building), they finally got the bleeding to stop. We thought that was definitely good news in not needing stitches. The doctor determined that he would need some stitches on top of the dermabond (glue to hold the wound together). In fact, Brady needed 4 stitches! four stitches doesn't seem like alot unless you look closely at how small a four year old's finger tip acutally is.
The following pictures may be difficult for some viewers, so here is your warning about the graphic content.
Waiting for the doctor to check out the "boo boo".
The finger wound.
Mommy giving Brady a little TLC.
All stitched up!
Trying to recreate a similar picture of the one we have of Aunt Susie when she chopped of the tip of her middle finger when she was two. I think that we determined that she needed 8 stitches...yikes! Now, she and Brady will have matching scars.








2 comments:
I didn't know Brady went to school on Saturday!
haha! I'll change it to Friday
Post a Comment