Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten!

Brady had a great first day of Kindergarten. Here are some memories that he would like to remember from this special day.

Teacher: Mrs. Bankert
Bus: 369
Woke Up: 7:15 am
Breakfast: Eggs and toast with butter and milk
How I felt in the morning: Kinda cool, and kinda scared, and kinda sad because I didn't want to go to school.
First Friend: Carly Austin (from t-ball)
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich with Mandarin Oranges and a Capri Sun
Favorite Part of the Day: riding on the school bus and sitting next to Carly's sister, Madison
Recess: Played on the playground and played basketball and soccer with Gabriel
Art: Fed shapes to a mole...actually a beaver. He only ate the shapes if he wanted them. If he didn't want them, he spit them out. It wasn't a real beaver, it was a puppet beaver.
Music: Played with drums.
Reading: The Kissing Hand, The First Day of School (Bearenstein Bears), The Night Before Kindergarten (Mrs. Bankert read them because some of us couldn't read)

1 comment:

Emily said...

do you feel like suddenly you have a kindergartener? cause I do!

I love the idea of this post and will be borrowing it!!