On Thursday night, Brady and I ventured out to the Great Frederick Fair on our own. I should have checked the Weather Channel, because had I known that it was a full moon, we might have skipped it. The fair brings out the "weird" in everyone to begin with...
Brady spent a good amount of time climbing all over the John Deere's...what is a fair without some big green tractors?!?!?
The full moon must have led to the birth of this baby calf, Charlie. I have spent many past fairs sitting on on uncomfortable wooden bleachers waiting to see something born in the birthing center, and this year was my lucky year! We didn't actually get to see the calf being born, but we were there only minutes after, and the mommy was still cleaning him up. It was very cool, and definitely my favorite part of the evening...made the entire trip well worth it!
Brady made a new friend over in the barn. This friendly goat couldn't resist leaning over and giving Brady a kiss while he was posing for a picture with him.








No comments:
Post a Comment