Thanks! We are so excited, especially after trying for so long and being surprised as we were. I have felt great (I try to keep this secret from other pregnant women). I have lost 6 pounds, no nausea, and I have tons of energy. In fact, I thought that I was going to go to my last appointment and they were going to tell me that they made a mistake. Baby and mama are both doing great, and it is so cool that Brady understands what is going on through this. He even comes to my doctors appointments with me and Brad. Such fun!
3 comments:
FANTASTIC!! Congratulations to you all! :) What wonderful news, I am sure you are over the moon!
Congratulations Karen! Wonderful news for you, Brad, and Brady! Hope you are feeling well:)
Thanks! We are so excited, especially after trying for so long and being surprised as we were. I have felt great (I try to keep this secret from other pregnant women). I have lost 6 pounds, no nausea, and I have tons of energy. In fact, I thought that I was going to go to my last appointment and they were going to tell me that they made a mistake. Baby and mama are both doing great, and it is so cool that Brady understands what is going on through this. He even comes to my doctors appointments with me and Brad. Such fun!
Post a Comment