baby is born. We do know that the walls are staying that beautiful blue/gray color no matter what, and I have my boy and girl bedding already picked out so it will be a breeze to throw together after the baby is born.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Ready for Bed?
This past weekend Brad and Brady put together Brady's old crib for the new baby. Since we are not finding out the sex of the baby, there isn't much "room" stuff I can do until after the
baby is born. We do know that the walls are staying that beautiful blue/gray color no matter what, and I have my boy and girl bedding already picked out so it will be a breeze to throw together after the baby is born.

baby is born. We do know that the walls are staying that beautiful blue/gray color no matter what, and I have my boy and girl bedding already picked out so it will be a breeze to throw together after the baby is born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment