Thursday, December 2, 2010

18 weeks!

For those of you who don't follow my other blog, Trying For #2, you have missed that I am halfway through my pregnancy. In fact, as of today, I have exactly 18 weeks left!!!! To be down into the teens is crazy! Single digits are only two months away! December is going to fly by and then I will bein my last trimester. As slow as I originally thought that this was going, time is sure going fast.

Not knowing the sex of the baby makes things also a little slower. There's not much shopping I can do to get ready. No new outfits to buy, no bedding or nursery to put together...not yet at least. I have my bedding picked out and plans for either a boy nursery or a girl nursery, but nothing can happen yet. Brad is going to work on building out the closet in the nursery over break and then I can start washing "neutral" baby clothes from Hillery and Susan and start stocking it for the first few weeks. Diapers have already been purchased in newborn and size one by my mother-in-law. Infant carrier and stroller have both been purchased and assembled. I'm ready!

No comments: