Thursday, January 27, 2011

6 years!

On Monday, my baby, Brady, will turn 6! Although I can't believe that six years have gone by already, I think back over the past years and realize how much we have done, how much he has grown and learned, and how amazing the past 6 years have been. Turning 5 last year was very hard for me because Brad and I were struggling with having a baby brother or sister for Brady, and I started to realize that I might not get another chance to do all these wonderful things again wtih another child. Although every moment is special with Brady, I can't wait to build similar memories with Brooke in the coming year. I am double blessed this birthday, and although I am sad to see my boy get so big, I know that there are many more happy years ahead of us!


Birth day


1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday

4th Birthday
5th Birthday

No comments: