Sunday, April 26, 2009

Earth

Today Brad and I took Carter and Brady to see the new DisneyNature movie, Earth. It was a little difficult for them since there wasn't a real story line in it that they could follow...not like in a cartoon that they are used to. Carter knew the names of all the animals. There were a few scary parts and a few funny parts. I think that they both enjoyed it...we'll see if either of them have nightmares of lions attaching elephants tonight in their sleep. We also played at the "airplane park" and got McDonald's for dinner.

Brad also got to see Sophia for the first time, and he fell in love with her. She really is the most beautiful baby girl. I got to snuggle with her for a few moments before she got tired of me and wanted her bouncy chair. I can still smell her little baby smell on my hands!

Susie and Nick are doing a fabulous job of transitioning from a family of three to a family of four. Sophie is so calm and relaxed and happy...probably because her mommy and daddy are! Carter loves his baby sister, and I think that he has loved spending time with his Grandparents and even got a special visit from Uncle Vinny this weekend.

No comments: