Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Little Big Boy Picasso

Here is Brady painting on his art easel that he got for Christmas. If you are in the market for an art easel, I highly recommend the Melissa and Doug one with the painting accessories. You can see the no spill paint cups on the ledge behind Brady. Not only does it prevent a huge mess, but it saves the paint as well, so you just take the lid off and the painting can begin.

Brady was very creative on this day and was painting "Monster House" pictures. He also drew an amazing family picture of stick figures on the chalk board on the opposite side of the easel.

Baby Girl Crivella Update: nothing yet...Susie is schedule for an induction on Thursday morning. I think that I am going to take the day off work and bring Brady up after preschool to hang out with Carter and possibly be there for the first few hours of Baby Girl Crivella's life!

No comments: