Friday, September 11, 2009

Date Night


Fooled you!  Date night was not with Brad and myself...it was with me and Brady!  Every month we go on a mommy/son date to the Outback, or "Back Out" as Brady calls it.  It is so cute for the two of us to sit down to dinner and talk.  I hear all about what happens at school, and he asks me the funniest questions.  We play tic tac toe and the dot game and Brady cuts and butters the bread for us.  He is learning a lot at our date night dinners.  He knows to put his napkin on his lap, he orders his own food and says "please" and "thank you", he even knows that the boy always pays for the girl (unless it is his Mommy).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this idea! I'm totally stealing it when Ian gets older. ;)