For my 31st birthday, we couldn't get a hotel reservation down in VA Beach because of the Neptune Festival, but we still wanted to have a little getaway. Brad got a free night at the Residence Inn in Balitmore from his students at the end of last school year, so we decided to cash that in and make a birthday weekend of it.
Brad got me these beautiful roses in a fall arrangement paired with greenery and leaves.
We took a stadium tour of Camden Yards, and Brad got to live out his dream of going in the dugout and into the club level. The only disappointment was not being able to go into the locker rooms because it was during the season.
After Camden Yards we checked into our beautiful hotel and then walked two blocks to the Inner Harbor. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory (courtesy of Brad's class of students as well) for dinner and enjoyed every calorie packed bite! Unfortunately, it was raining, so we walked around the harbor in the rain and ended up spending about an hour drying off and reading books at Barnes and Noble in the Power Plant. We headed back to the hotel to order Race to Witch Mountain on the TV and snuggled together while watching. The best part of my weekend was snuggling on the couch with my boys watching a movie!
We also went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in digital 3D.
We bought a new coffee table using money that was given ot us from our parents for our wedding anniversary. Here is Brady posing on top of our new purchase. The other side has a drawer, and the lid lifts open in two separate sections for storage...toy storage!
I also scheduled a visit with my doctor for a physical. I figured that since the last complete physical I had was in high school, that it was time. All of my lab work came back excellent with no major problems! The doctor figured out that I had meant to come for my 30th birthday, but put it off and didn't make it there until my 31st. My health is the best present I can give myself and my family!








2 comments:
did Brady get new shoes?
he always has new shoes! The New Balance ones are the ones that he wore to the Maryland game that I had to order online. I also got him a pair of Timberland sneakers that were only $10 a the Shoe Dept.
Post a Comment