Saturday, October 3, 2009

Clark's Elioak Farm - Enchanted Forest


Earlier this week, I was reading Emily's blog and came across a post with pictures that were eerily familiar.  There was a picture of Jack in front of this enormous purple shoe.  I immediately knew what it was, and knew that I had been there at one point, but couldn't really figure it out.  After a little bit of research, I found Clark Elioak's Farm out in Clarksville, Maryland.  They reopened the Enchanted Forest that used to be located in Ellicot City, but closed in the early 80s.  I knew that I had been there at one point in my childhood.

Today we took Brady, Carter, and Sophia out to the Enchanted Forest, and they had a great time.  It was much warmer than expected, but Brady had a blast on the Rainbow Slide, and Carter waited patiently in line (twice) to ride the horse.  Definitely a blast from the past!






No comments: