Saturday, October 3, 2009
Another Birthday Weekend!?!?
My birthday just never ends! On Friday we went out to dinner with Brad's parents and Paul, Hillery, and Landon to celebrate my birthday. We had an amazing meal at Danielle's in Frederick and I got thoughtful, amazing gifts. Paul and Hillery got me an ice bucket that I have been wanting for years. It's just one of those things that you don't realize you need until you need it...and then you don't remember that you need it until the next time that you need it. I can't wait to have a party so I can use it. Brad's parents also got me perfume and an amazing bouquet of flowers (my house has had beautiful flowers in it for the past month!). I also have a bit of birthday money to go out and get a new winter coat! Fun! Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special every year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment