Saturday, November 6, 2010

Disney World 2010 - Epcot

Day 2: Epcot

On day 2 of our Disney expedition, we headed off to Epcot. I was able to do almost every ride at Epcot except for Test Track and Mission: Space. Though Epcot doesn't have the magic of the Magic Kingdom, it still is one of my favorite parks. Some of my favorites were still there. Figment was there still pushing using your imagination, though the ride was not what I remembered (in fact it could have been totally different). They took out the orignial Figment song..."He's a Figment...of your imagination...imagionation..." Disney also brough Captian Eo back to Epcot after Michael Jackson's death. This short 3D film was everything that I remembered and more...amazing!

Brady's favorite attraction was a Kim Possible adventure which was very similar to MagiQuest except you walked through the different countries of Epcot with a cell phone. Epcot was also hosting the Wine and Food Festival when we were there, so the countries were full of happy drunk people who just got on my nerves. It was hot and crowded, and I was hungry...not a good combination.Good thing we had reservations in Mexico for lunch! I have always wanted to eat inside Mexico next to the boat canal and the erupting volcano. It was a great lunch and it was the perfect thing to recharge for the rest of the afternoon and eventually the Halloween Party!



No comments: