One beautiful August morning we woke up to an unusually cool summer day with beautiful blue skies, a nice breeze, and low humidity with NOTHING to do! That prompted our impromptu trip to Hershey Park!
I admit, I was nervous about taking a three month old to an amusement park, and I know that people thought that we were crazy. I have learned about myself, that I do not let babies and children slow me down. We don't hover around the house for naptime and stick to a rigid schedule (though there are definitely merits for doing so). We threw everyone in the car and Brooke had the best time strolling around, people watching, napping in her stroller. Her favorite part was the chocolate factory tour; she loved the singing cows!
Brooke and I got to hang out for most of the day with our (large) refillable soda cup while Brad and Brady rode roller coasters and went to the water park. Though I would have liked to be playing with them, I had a fun time hanging out with Brooke and people watching with our amazing Diet Coke fountain drink.
Of course, you can't leave Hershey PA without sampling some of the goods! It happened to be s'mores week, so we got an amazing s'mores cup with our dinner. We told Brady that at Hershey Park you MUST eat your dessert first. So we did! We also went home with two chocolate bars, two bags of Hershey's Drops, and a bag of mini Reese's cups...yummmmmmmy!








No comments:
Post a Comment