The week before we had to go back to work, we finally got out to see a Frederick Key's game. I really thought that a baby didn't slow me down much this summer, but when I think about how few baseball games we went to and how few times we made it up to the lake, I realize that maybe I did slow down just a little.
We spent the evening with the lovely Smiljanich family. It was Brooke, Mike, and Tess' first baseball game! (as long as you don't count Brooke's first game as one of Brady's t-ball games). It was a beautiful evening and the kids made it all the way until the end of the game. Brady even stayed to run the bases which reminded me of the first time he ran the bases when he was 18 months old and was the smallest, slowest kid out there...it was so cute!
The real deal from this coupon queen was that kids got in free on Monday night if they wear their little league jersey and hat. In addition, kids eat free on Monday. The best surprise was that Brooke, who doesn't have to pay because she's so little, also got a free dinner! Awesome!
Look closely at Brooke's onesie...she was supporting our team!








No comments:
Post a Comment