Saturday, January 14, 2012

Serious...

...about my Exersaucer


...about shopping!


I wish I could remember when this shopping trip was.  I think that it was in the fall when Brad and Brady went to one of the Maryland football games with Brad's parents and Brooke and I were home alone.  We went shopping at Gettysburg Outlets and brought home these amazing summer leftovers for next summer.  All these clothes cost me LESS THAN $40 and they are from Gap, Oshkosh B'Gosh, and Gymboree.  It is going to be like Christmas this summer when I get to pull the tags off these beautiful clothes (some of them that I paid less than $1 for and put them on my kids). 

I would be rich if I stopped buying when there was enough.  Instead I just buy 10x more clothes than they will ever need at cheap prices.  Oh well, I'll have the best dressed kids in Frederick!

No comments: