Shopping with coupons is now my new favorite hobby. I love souting the deals online, making my list, combing through my coupons and then hunting down the products. Today at CVS I saved $47.52 and was charged $0.13!!!!! On top of that, they gave me $10 in ECBs to spend the next time I go in. Really!?!?!?
Here's the list of what I got:
3 2L of soda
4 SoBe life waters (free)
1 package of Peanut Butter M&Ms
Pantene ProV Shampoo
Pantene ProV Conditioner
2 Gilette Body Washes (they got cut out of the picture, but they were free + $4 back)
The day was not yet over. I also went to WalMart and three grocery stores before the trip was done. Then off to Giant Eagle...
I only saved $18.61 at Giant Eagle today (no picture). My total was $29.02 and here's the list:
Hungry Jack Pancake Mix
Hungry Jack syrup
2 large jello boxes
2 graham cracker pie crusts
2 cool whip lite (guess who's making jello pie this week?)
Luigi's Italian Ice
2 Heluva Good French Onion dips
Hamburger Buns
Hot Dog Buns (I splurged and got Martin's at full price...)
2 Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce (free)
2 large packages of Angel Soft Double Roll toilet paper
I totally understand if this one isn't totally amazing, I was kind of disappointed myself at the checkout.
Then on to WalMart...
Brad totally threw this one off by adding in that he needed English Muffins at the last minute. My total was $9.94 and $5 of that was the English Muffins :( So think of the following list as only costing $4.94:
1 pack of Bic pens (free)
Nivea Lip SPF Lip Balm ($1.47)
4 Nivea Body Wash (free +$0.03 back on each one)
3 Duncan Hines brownie Mix ($0.50 each)
2 3packs of Nivea bikini razors (free + $0.03 back for each)
Not done yet...Giant. Giant was the place for meat...lunch meat, hot dogs, ribs...my total was $21.02 and I saved $31.62. I love when the cashiers are amazed by my good deals!
French's Yellow Mustard ($0.59)
French's Honey Mustard ($0.50)
Keebler Pecan Sandies ($1.40)
3 Lipton Noodle Sides ($0.67 each)
2 Ronzini Smart Pasta (+$1)
2 packs of Bar S Turkey Franks ($0.50 each)
2 packs of Butterball Turkey lunchmeat ($2 each)
2 packs of Butterball thin and crispy turkey bacon ($0.50 each)
Country Crock Mac and Cheese side (+$.80)
Lloyd's BBQ Ribs ($8.99 - regularly $14.99)
2 lbs of strawberries ($1.67 each)
Even though those were some mean deals, it was a rainy Sunday, so I had one more stop...Safeway! This was a small list, but I got great deals for only $20.38
2 LARGE boxes of Cheerios reg. price $3.69 ($0.89 each)
OxyClean Max Force laundry spray ($1.99)
Milk
Ice Cream ($1.99)
2 large California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Pizzas ($3.49 each)
Cut Pinapple ($3.79 - ugh! Now that I'm reading my reciept, this should have been $0.50 since pineapple was on sale for $2.50 and I had a $2 off coupon)
Now off to plan my meals for the week...you would think that it should be the other way around, but not in this house!








No comments:
Post a Comment