Friday, May 28, 2010

The Drugstore Game and How to Get Those Great CVS Deals!

Many people have asked me to explain how I get such good deals, especially when I pay next to nothing at CVS each week and walk out with shower gel, razors, cereal, soda, shampoo, conditioner, lotion,...

Here are some links that help to explain the process and why it is so much fun. You really feel like you have struck gold when your final price rings up at just change and you get tons of Extra Care Bucks in return. You walk out of the store with bags FULL and you have paid nothing!

Money Saving Mom: The Drugstore Game

Mrs. Moneysaver: Newbie Talk - CVS
Mrs. Moneysaver: CVS Newbie Talk Follow-Up

I started with CVSing and then worked up to grocery coupons. Here is a brief intro on how to make your various types of coupons do the most for you at checkout.

Mrs. Moneysaver: Getting Started

...happy shopping!

No comments: