Friday, June 22, 2012

A Day at Hershey!

One of our favorite day trips in the winter is to go up to the Hershey Chocolate Factory on a slow weekend and have the run of the place!  This is the second time we have done this, and Brooke had a blast!


Grandma and Papa Bliven came with us to see the 3D movie, make s'mores, go on the chocolate tour 1,000 times, and see a Hershey Bears game!


Brady made a little mess making s'mores...you can see how crowded it is, right?


We literally went on the chocolate factory tour at least a dozen times.  There were even a few times when we didn't get off the ride, and rode it twice before getting off (like I said...it was packed!).  Brooke squealed every time she saw the cows like it was the first time, every time.


Brooke and I headed home after the chocolate factory and dinner while Brady, Brad, Grandma, and Pa went to the Hershey Bears hockey game.  Apparently we picked the worst time to drive home because I drove through an ice storm for about an hour while the rest of them missed it completely. 

No comments: