I always dreamed that on the day that my first child was born (or any children for that matter), after spending hours (26 to be exact) in labor, that my husband would walk into the room while I was snuggling our new baby and he would give me a beautiful ring (necklace, bracelet,...) with the birthstone of our child. My husband is wonderful, but with these types of things he needs a push...a shove.
This stunning garnet ring from bidz.com would be a dream of a mother's day gift that I would cherish and wear daily. If my husband happened to read this tonight before he went to bed, he would have time to bid on the ring and get it at a steal!
P.S. ring size: 8









3 comments:
Though he didn't win the ring in the auction, it means just as much that Brad did go on and bid on this ring for me. I LOVE HIM more than anything in the world! Thanks, baby!
is there a leaf in the middle of that gemstone, or is it just the reflection of the cut? Brad swears it is a mini maple leaf...go Canada!
I'm a loser. I called buyz.com to find out if it was actually a leaf in the middle of the garnet. I'm glad that I made the saleslady's night a little happier since the she got a nice long laugh out of my question. No, it is not a leaf, it is the reflection of the flash.
Post a Comment