Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back to Normal


For the past two weeks I have been battling my annual winter eye problems. Each winter something terrible happens with my eyes. Dry scaly eyelids was last year, but this year it was an itchy lash line followed by terribly dry, chapped, skin on my under eyes that left them with dark circles, bags, and massive wrinkles.
Clinique to the rescue! After only 24 hours of (constant) use of the all about eyes rich cream, my eyes are pretty much back to normal. I can't believe that I suffered for more than two weeks when this product fixed my eyes in one day! I highly recommend it to anyone battling any type of eye dilemma. It fixes everything from bags and wrinkles to dry skin and scales. Now I can live my life without every other person asking me what is wrong...thank goodness!

No comments: