Saturday, January 10, 2009

Brady's Big Boy Bedroom

We are putting together Brady's new room with a new big boy bed for his fourth birthday. We have created a registry of linens that we would love to complete his new room at Pottery Barn Kids and Target. His theme (of course) is going to be "antique sports" with red, navy, light blue, and white as the colors. I knew that I wasn't going to get out of the sports theme, but I at least got to control the sports patterns!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!! I love the color combinations, and the pattern is perfect.

The Crivella Family said...

To answer your question about the comforter at Kohl's I actually returned it yesterday. I made the mistake of washing it even though it says that it is machine washable. It is only machine washable in a front loading commercial machine otherwise it doesn't dry right and it smells like mildew. I even tried re-washing it but to no avail, so it went back. They didn't have another one in twin size so for right now we are using 2 blankets (because it is so cold) I will have to go to another Kohl's or just find something else. I guess you have to have it dry cleaned, but I am thinking for a 2 year old that it is not practical. For instance we had a pink eye scare and I couldn't just throw it into the washer I would have had to pay for it to be dry cleaned, think about when they are sick and you want to clean the germs out, I just don't think it is worth it. We will see!
Also I don't see anything on your Kohl's registry anyway.