Are the hives gone? I've been trying to call you but you are never around! Looking at that picture instantly relaxes me!! Not sure why because brand new babies are not relaxing at all, he just looks so peaceful!
The hives are not completely gone, but he was itching to get out of the house (haha! not literally). The doctor said that he is no longer contagious, so he was fine to go, but he looked terrible the past few days. Now he looks fine, and I think he'll be okay. Yesterday was like trying to contain a caged animal...he needed to get out of the house. Thankfully, he's not infecting anyone.
I had seven missed calls on my cell this morning...there is something wrong with my AT&T service...I also sometimes don't get messages on my cell until days after the person has left them.
I think that this picture was taken after we had the art of swaddling down...so important!
4 comments:
How sweet!
I think that he looks exactly the same. ...well, not exactly, but pretty much the same!
Are the hives gone? I've been trying to call you but you are never around!
Looking at that picture instantly relaxes me!! Not sure why because brand new babies are not relaxing at all, he just looks so peaceful!
The hives are not completely gone, but he was itching to get out of the house (haha! not literally). The doctor said that he is no longer contagious, so he was fine to go, but he looked terrible the past few days. Now he looks fine, and I think he'll be okay. Yesterday was like trying to contain a caged animal...he needed to get out of the house. Thankfully, he's not infecting anyone.
I had seven missed calls on my cell this morning...there is something wrong with my AT&T service...I also sometimes don't get messages on my cell until days after the person has left them.
I think that this picture was taken after we had the art of swaddling down...so important!
Post a Comment