Brady, in case he isn't spoiled enough, may have two birthday parties this year. We are going to have a family party on his actual birthday, January 31st (E-vites are on the way), and he will have a "kids" party some time in February when we will invite all his preschool and daycare friends.
I like the idea of splitting the two because all of our family lives close, and they are all very involved in Brady's life. I think that it is important that he be able to spend time with his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins without being distracted by a big party with all his friends.
I have updated Brady's "Big Boy Bed" registry pages at Pottery Barn and have changed from Target to Kohl's for the comforter and blanket. Please look at the "Big Boy Bed" post for links to the registries.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment